We, at Cross Sportswear, guarantee the original purchaser that the fabric in our rain garments are water- and windproof. The Cross 3-Year Warranty is valid when the garment has been used for a purpose for which it was designed for.
Which products are included in the warranty?
The products that are included in our 3-Year Warranty are all of our rain gear. You can find the full range of rain gear for men here and for women here.
How to use your warranty?
If you need to use your warranty or have any questions in regards to a rain gear garment that you have purchased, please send us an email at email@example.com and include the following:
- Describe the issues that have occured
- If possible include images
- Include a proof of purchase
Once we have received your email we will get back to you as soon as we can.
When is the warranty not valid
Our warranty is not valid and does not include any of the below:
- The fault is due to normal wear and tear from regular usage
- If the garment has not been taken care of in terms of recommended washing advices
- If the garment has not been taken care of in terms of recommended product care advices
- If a proof of purchase from the original purchaser does not exist
If the garment has not been purchased directly from cross - sportswear . com ( in that case , we advise that you contact the retailer from where the garment was originally purchased )